Author: shravani

RoboManipal : Unveil the veil

RoboManipal, a haven for all the robotics aficionados, has become the eponymous with crowd in Manipal. Started in 2010 by a bunch of robotics enthusiasts, this small group has now...

Economics 101 by ESOM

ECONOMICS 101

Two similar burgers sold by two distinct companies have two different taglines. One says ‘75% fat free’ and the other says ‘25% fat’. Which one would you prefer to buy?...

Bipolar Disorder – The Highs and The Lows

It is often the case that we cannot differentiate between normal and extreme behavior. It’s easy to brush off something as trivial as a mood swing because our lives are...